Saturday, April 28, 2012

less than 5 hours left

Hello, Caitlin here! It is the night before I officially leave fore Ghana and I could not be happier! I am so thankful for all the support and donations that I have received. Knowing that friends and family stand behind me in this journey makes it worth the preparation. I am blessed to know all the wonderful people that I have come into contact with. Whether I have done crazy photoshoots with you, been to Del Taco in the wee hours of the morning, become an ultimate rebel by putting soap in the fountain, danced and sung my heart out, or just had a good talk, it has changed me for the better. I am so excited to embark and make a difference!! Hopefully I have access to internet often so I can document the wonderful experiences. Here we go!! TO GHANA!!!

2 comments:

  1. Caitlin! I am so happy for you, you are going to have so much fun, and you are going to change the lives of the people in Ghana! Be safe! You are so awesome! Have tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the food isn't too spicy for ya! ;)

    ReplyDelete